LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) – Henderson Police Department (HPD) Deputy Chief Jonathan Boucher has retired after 22 years, according to an email sent to the department by acting Chief Anthony Branchini.
The email, obtained by FOX5, said Boucher retired from HPD on June 19.
“DC Boucher was instrumental in streamlining many processes and was a proponent of the development of a RealTime Crime Center for the department as well as the Drone as a First Responder Program. We wish him the best of luck in his next chapter,” the email said.
Earlier in June, FOX5 sources said Boucher was given an ultimatum to resign or be let go; a similar ultimatum was given to former Chief Hollie Chadwick in February.
However, sources had told FOX5 that Boucher had already turned in all his equipment soon after being given the ultimatum.
On June 5, the City of Henderson responded to FOX5’s request for more information as to why Boucher was placed on leave, where they said the following:
“Deputy Chief Boucher is an employee of the City and is currently on leave. We cannot provide any additional information regarding personnel matters,” said city officials.
In response to a request for comment on Boucher’s retirement and claims of an ultimatum, officials from the City of Henderson said, “Jonathon Boucher retired from the Henderson Police Department on June 19, 2025. We thank him for his years of service.”
Have a tip? You can reach Victoria at [email protected]
Copyright 2025 KVVU. All rights reserved.




