LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) – A Las Vegas family of four has been displaced after their southern valley home caught fire on Saturday night.

Clark County Fire Department received reports of a house fire in the 3300 block of Palio Avenue around 7:20 p.m. The first engine arrived at the home around 7:26 p.m. and found heavy fire showing from the garage and the front door.

The fire was extinguished around 7:40 p.m. and no injuries to firefighters or civilians were reported. However, firefighters found a deceased dog on the second floor of the home.

CCFD investigators determined the dollar loss from the fire to be between $50,000 to $100,000.

The American Red Cross was requested to assist the family, and Southwest Gas and NV Energy were requested to secure utilities.

In total, 32 personnel and five engines responded to this fire.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *