LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) – Las Vegas firefighters rescued a dog and multiple residents of a home that caught fire on Saturday afternoon.

Around 3:49 p.m., Las Vegas Fire and Rescue received multiple calls about a house fire on Casa Grande Avenue. Arriving units determined that the fire began in the backyard and spread to the house shortly after.

Firefighters ensured all residents and a dog were out of the house, and no injuries were reported.

Additional units were requested at the scene after firefighters discovered that residents had 20 pounds of gunpowder and propane on the property.

The fire was extinguished after over 20 minutes, and an all-clear was called at 4:15 p.m.

It was determined that the fire was caused while a resident was grilling, and the fire spread to the home. Additionally, LVFR determined that two individuals will be displaced by the fire.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *