LAS VEGAS (FOX5) — The man accused in a robbery that turned into a deadly shooting last week is facing new robbery charges, according to court records.
Devion Teague was originally facing one count of open murder and two charges of robbery with a deadly weapon related to the deadly shooting of a woman on a walk in the southwest valley on Tuesday, May 12.
A newly filed criminal complaint has added additional robbery charges, enhancements related to the victim’s age, and changed his open murder charge to first-degree murder.
RELATED: Police link stolen car and phone data to suspect in deadly robbery, report says
On top of those new charges, Teague is also facing unrelated charges of burglary of a motor vehicle and conspiracy to commit burglary.
According to court records, Teague had an active warrant for his arrest in April, before he was accused in the deadly shooting.
According to an arrest report, witnesses told officers that Teague approached two women on their daily walk and demanded their items at gunpoint.
When the women hesitated, investigators say Teague fired his weapon, hitting one of the women in the chest.
She was later pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.
Teague is due back in court for a preliminary hearing on July 1.
Copyright 2026 KVVU. All rights reserved.


